Get a Free Quote!

    Or Call Right Now!

    (407) 569-3239

    UniVista Home Insurance in Orlando Call Now! (407) 569-3239

    UniVista Insurance offers all types of insurance at the lowest rates and with the best coverage in Central Florida. Our specialized agents are ready to give you the best guidance and help you choose the right coverage for your needs and help you save money.

    Mortgage Insurance

    Home Insurance from UniVista Insurance Orlando


    As a homeowner, you know that your home is more than a financial investment. It is where you put down roots, started a family, and where you plan on spending your future. Your home means so much to you and your loved ones, and this is why it’s so important to protect it with the right homeowner’s insurance in Florida. Here’s what home coverage from the experts at UniVista Insurance can do for you.

    We know unprecedented events such as fire, vandalism, hurricane, and/or other events can damage your home, which is why we provide the best and most affordable cost options for the protection of your home. Insuring your home for its present replacement value provides a priceless peace of mind for you and your family.


    When you purchase your homeowner insurance, it is recommended that you choose a reputable insurance agency. Univista Insurance has qualified, professional licensed agents that will offer you the best coverage that fits your needs and wallet.

    A free homeowners quote is only a click or a phone call away (305) 995-0032. Please allow us the opportunity to protect your home. We work with the best insurance companies and offer you the lowest rates to save you time and money.

    Homeowner Insurance Coverages


    HO3 (Homeowner Insurance Policy)

    The HO3 (Home Insurance Policy) is a broad form and most common home insurance policy sold in the United States. It provides excellent coverage options for your home, personal property, and liability protection.


    HO6 (Condo Owner’s Insurance Policy)

    The HO6 (Condominium Owner’s Insurance Policy) is the most common type of policy used to ensure townhomes and condominium units in the United States. It provides excellent coverage options for the interior walls of your condo or townhouse, personal property, and liability protection.


    HO4 (Renter Insurance Policy)

    The HO4 (Renter Insurance Policy) insurance policy is most commonly referred to as renters insurance. Whether you rent a home, condominium, townhouse, or rental apartment the HO4 policy form provides excellent coverage options for your personal property and liability protection.


    DP3 (Rental Dwelling Insurance Policy)

    The DP3 insurance policy is one of three insurance policies that are most commonly used for rental properties in the United States. The DP3 is popular because it is an Open Peril policy and a far more comprehensive policy than a DP1 or DP2.


    Home Liability Insurance

    One of the most important components of a homeowner, condo owner, or renter’s insurance policy is personal liability coverage. This coverage provides protection for accidents you are liable for that occur inside or outside your home and result in bodily injury or property damage to others.


    Flood Insurance

    Flood insurance covers your home, other dwellings, interior and exterior walls, roofs, furniture, clothes, and appliances that are directly damaged by rising water, mold, and mudslides. Flood coverage is not a covered peril under a homeowner policy and has to be purchased separately under a Flood Insurance Policy or added to your homeowner’s policy by endorsement if available.

    Get the information you need to choose the right coverage for you!
    Speak to an Univista Insurance agent today!
    Call now! (407) 569-3239

    What type(s) of Insurance(s) do you need?